SPECIAL RECOGNITION, AWARDS
SPECIAL RECOGNITION & AWARDS
Aranui’s unique offering and quality of service has resulted in the cruise line receiving international acclaim.
An unfailing commitment to the promotion of the Marquesas and its development, internationally renowned cruises, transformed passengers, shining a spotlight on the Land of Men, acknowledgement from the highest levels for the exceptional quality of service, have led to the recognition of Aranui’s management for their work:
- Jules Wong was promoted to Chevalier in the Order of Tahiti Nui in 2015
- Helene Wong, Chevalier in the National Order of Maritime Merit the same year
- Philippe Wong, in the National Order of Merit in 2016.
More than recognition, Aranui’s management has taken these awards as an encouragement to always do better.
- LUXURY TRAVEL & STYLE MAGAZINE 2018 5th World’s best expedition cruise
- CRUISE TRAVEL MAGAZINE 2017 Aranui 5 ranked ship of the month (July/ August 2017)
- NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC TRAVELER 2017 19 exceptional cruise experiences, including Aranui 5